Friday, September 2, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2020 Donruss Elite Orange Xavier McKinney

Some cards catch me visually and draw me right in.

Sometimes those cards come with a bonus surprise.

That is what happened with my latest addition.

On Twitter, someone had this 2020 Donruss Elite Orange Xavier McKinney for sale and the colorful spotty orange color against the blue and bama maroon had me. It needed to be in my collection and soon after it was.

What I didn't know was that the card was numbered to 49 until I got it in hand.

 
Here is the back of the card.

The other fun surprise about this card was that it was RAK'd to me by a follower.

Thanks again to @natescards for this.

Thoughts on today's card welcomec in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)