Monday, September 19, 2022

2-0

Well....well...well.

For the first time in 6 years, the NY Giants are starting the season 2-0 with back-to-back close wins. These were games they normally would lose but with the new coaching staff have found ways to win.

Yesterday's 19-16 win over the Panthers had the similar look to their first game. Sloppy first half of offense that led to a stronger second half on offense. I am not sure what Coach Daboll says to them at halftime, but I hope it continues.

There weren't really any standout players other than kicker Graham Gano, who I don't have any cards of, so thought I would show off some recent Kadarius Toney cards.

These were tossed into a recent trade mail day I had.
2021 Chronicles Absolute

2021 Prizm Orange bubbles?

2021 Chronicles Gridiron Kings

 
2021 Prizm Rookie Variation

I do wish the Giants would get Toney more involved into the offense. I still feel he is being underutilized. Get the ball into his hands, give him a little space and some magic could happen.

Thoughts on the Giants start, Toney or today's cards welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)