Sunday, September 4, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard: 1991 Upper Deck Mini Blank Back

It's Sunday and it's time for another NEW Rodney's Cardboard. I can't promise these posts every week as new Rodney's are not coming in a lot, but when I don't post these, I will post Eli's Cardboard.

Today's card is an oddball. Not something you see every day which I love to build my Rodney collection around. I want the best, most unique player collection out there.

I WANT AND HOPE I AM THE NUMBER ONE RODNEY HAMPTON FAN.

Today's Rodney only costed me a couple of bucks which was more than worth it for me.

The card is much smaller, roughly the size of a Panini sticker.

 
And has no card back.

I am not sure how these oddballs got onto the market or any back stories on them, but I like adding them and have added a good handful over the years.

Thoughts on my latest Rodney add is welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew more about that card. My only real experience with blank backs is courtesy of O Pee Chee hockey, but they are done on purpose [though the right players go for a decent amount].

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)