Thursday, September 1, 2022

My 2021 Prizm Base Giants

Finally! I get to put up a new post up on this blog!

Today I am showing off my Prizm base card adds.

Since this year's Prizm base was such a deep set, there were extra Giants in it instead of the usual three or four.

This year's Prizm included seven Big Blue in the base set including,
Former safety Jabrill Peppers.

Leonard Williams

Kyle Rudolph (who also has an autograph I want in the set to go into my Giants autograph PC)

Blake Martinez who I hope has a big year back.

Darius Slayton (let's see if keeps his roster spot)

Saquon Barkley (I just traded for him in Fantasy)

And Super Bowl 42 winning catch....
 
Plaxico Burress.

Missing is Daniel Jones from having them all. I will have to chase him down.

Missing from the set that should be in it is Eli Manning. If you can put Kyle Rudolph in, Eli should be in.

Thoughts on this year's Prizm welcomed in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Wondering if prizm would work better without borders, but looks like a good set. Hoping it has a Witten in it, but if there is no Eli, than I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. Would have to see the checklist again. I am sure the cowboys must have a legend, just not sure who they chose

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)