Saturday, September 3, 2022

My Kayvon Collection

With the 5th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft...the NY Giants select...Kayvon Thibodeaux, Oregon.

Draft night this year was really exciting if you were a Giants fan. We were able to draft two big studs in the first round along with some other fun pieces in the other rounds. Hopefully most of these guys pan out because this team needs them to.

The most important piece is Kayvon to me. This defense has lacked a pass rushing fiend since the Super Bowl winning years.

Fingers crossed he can stay healthy after his preseason injury and be all the hype the draft experts said he would be.

Here is my collection so far of him. Most of these have come via trading,



(closest to a Giants card of him I have)

 
And my first and only auto. Gotta thank my buddy @StephenJFurlong for trading it to me.

I hope to add an NFL autograph of him at some point in Giants uni.

Thoughts on Kayvon and my collection so far welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. That's quite the collection considering the season did not begin yet. Love the auto jersey card. Can't wait to see him in action this year.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)