Friday, September 9, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2022 Prestige Wan'Dale Robinson

It's almost time for some NY Giants football and I have been ready since last season ended!

This years rookie class for the NY Giants was very exciting, though not a lot of guys I will particularly chase down like in the past years draft such as Saquon Barkley, Kadarius Toney and Daniel Jones . 

But, one guy has me intrigued.

Wan'Dale Robinson should be a fun piece for the Giants offense. He can do pretty much anything on the field, which will be great in an offense that could really use some firepower.

I recently added only my second card of Robinson in the mail.

This is his 2022 Prestige rookie card,

Still a lot of college uni product out there is why I haven't added more. I prefer pro uniforms.

I can't wait to see how the Gmen utilize Robinson in this offense and hopefully he makes an impact.

Thoughts on my latest add or Robinson welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)