Saturday, February 3, 2024

Eli Countdown To 1K: 1K

 Well....you read the title right....I have officially reached 1,000 Eli Mannings!

And here is the card that got me there. I acquired this through a trade on Twitter as the guy surprisingly had one that I didn't. It's a cool card but not the one with bells and whistles I had hoped for to celebrate such a milestone. I tried to land an autograph for this one, but the guy was asking for too much in return over the value of Eli and to me, even though I wanted it and collect Eli, I am not giving up everything for a card.

This also marks the end of this segment, however, now it's the countdown to 1.5K Eli Mannings. I am still ranked #2 Eli Manning collector on TCDB and am 475 behind first. It's a mountain to climb, but hopefully I will get there and take my place at the top.

On to more and if you have any, even if it's base, just send me an email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. Always up for a trade!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1K! I have a few I should be able to send you soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis! I have stuff to send back as well!

      Delete
  2. Cannot go wrong with a beauty like that. Congrats on 1,000 Eli's!

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)