Sunday, February 4, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:1991 Fleer FAKE Printing Plate

 
Well, to follow up with last week's FAKE printing plate, here is a second one that was added to my collection. There was a third one as well which happened to have been a 1997 Fleer Metal Universe one of my favorite products that would have cool as well, but not worth the chase or worth the cost of it.

Next Sunday I will tackle an actual real printing plate. Stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, have you ever bought a fake or custom card thinking that it was real? Let me know in comments!

2 comments:

  1. Yup. Two times. Once I bought some Star Wars cards that I thought were sketch cards. Another time, I bought a Kenta Maeda custom that I thought came from a WBC set. Both times it was my fault though. The sellers were very clear about what they were selling in their descriptions. I just didn't pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have all fallen victim at least once

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)