Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Single Card Mail Day: 2012 Panini Super Bowl 46 Patch

You guys must get sick of seeing me post over and over again about the two recent Giants Super Bowl wins and the cards that I picked up from them.

I am sorry, I won't apologize for that.

Instead, I will show off another new one I added cheaply.

I don't know the full story on these cards, but I believe Panini set up at Super Bowl 46 with special cards and this was one of them.

I am 50/50 on how I feel about manufactured relics, but ones like this I can appreciate. It doesn't involve a player and instead involves an event.

 
Back of the card. It doesn't list the winner and any game details, that's how you know it was given out prior to the game.

Thoughts on this card, that game welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)