Monday, October 3, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2019 Absolute Team Trios Red Spectrum Parallel /100

Good Morning!

Yes, it's Monday and it's a great morning. Why? The Giants are 3-1 for the first time since 2011 and I am also 3-1 in Fantasy football. I am not sure how long either record lasts as a winning one, but for now, I will soak it all in.

I must also apologize for another Eli's Cardboard post, but he has actually been the only Giants player I have been adding recently. I need to do a re-count on him, but pretty sure I am closing in on 900 different ones.

I will update that soon.

Today's card caught my eye with its shine and the trio featured on the card.

There is Saquon, who to me is the Giants offense and Team MVP this year (besides the coach). Eli who leads them in the center. Then comes Sterling Shepard who I feel terrible for the guy as he is out again for another season. Such a good guy and teammate. Also, a great player when he is on the field.

 
Back of card is meh.

Thoughts on my cards and players on the card welcomed in comments.

Have a happy Monday! The G-Men are 3-1!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course the Giants would be 3-1, so the Eagles have to be 4-0 😑 Exciting that you are pulling in on 900 Eli cards though. Can't wait till you get to 895 and have the countdown begin.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)