Monday, October 10, 2022

Single Card Mail Day: 2021 Obsidian Volcanic Patch Kadarius Toney

I have to admit, it's Monday morning, and I am smiling away.

Why?

Well, my NY Giants came back from double digits with practice squad wideouts, three of the four top corners out, a banged up QB and RB, and other injured players to beat the Green Bay Packers 27-22 in the London Game.

This game came down to good coaching and grit. This Giants team has a fight in them that I haven't seen in so, so long. It's a beautiful thing.

My latest pickup is of a player I am hoping that can only add to this team, if he can ever get on the field healthy.

Kadarius Toney was a first-round pick by the Giants last year and has spent most of his time hurt. At this point, I don't see him on the roster next year. 

But, they could surprise me, like the team has this year.
I picked up this patch card not because it was Toney, but because it was a nice-looking patch card for $1.75.

Thoughts on the Giants, your NFL team and this card welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. The Giants seem to be getting better each week. Something we have not seen in a decade. Now imagine if they had some wideouts. Maybe Slayton will return to his rookie year form where he was dialed in with Jones. And not sure if Toney really is "hurt" or just on the outs with this coaching staff.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)