Friday, October 7, 2022

Shane's Big Blue Mail Day

My latest trade with Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame, brought me a variety of cards from multiple sports and non-sports even.

This part I am showing off for this post is all blue. There will be no other cards shown off on here.

This is Big Blue Country.
First up, Tiki Barber Throwback Threads numbered parallel.

Rookies and Stars Cross Training of Hakeem Nicks.

Team match border parallel of Mario Manningham who made that incredible catch in Super Bowl 46.

Brandon Jacobs Topps Unique.

Davis Webb Rookie Rising...or should it be veteran rising. Will be interesting if he plays this Sunday.

Another Manningham, this time a black parallel from Longevity.

Jamaar Taylor rookie cards.

Purple numbered parallels of Ahmad Bradshaw and Marvin Austin.

Willie Ponder rookie from 2003 Playoff Honors.

A few more numbered cards including Corey Webster and Steve Smith.

There were a few others I didn't show off because I will need to check to see if they were doubles or not, but I do know the next ones are real.
Jeremy Shockey Topps Draft Picks jersey

And finally,
A rookie Absolute RPS of Jeremy Shockey featuring a jersey and football RPS swatches.

Some really nice adds to my collection in this mail day. Thanks again to Shane for the trade.

Thoughts on my mail day welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. The Shockey cards are my favorite, but I still love those 2011 Topps football cards. Really wish Topps still made them.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)