Thursday, October 27, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2022 Panini Legacy Legends

I can't remember who sent me today's newest Eli Manning but thank you for it.

It appears Panini has been adding Eli Manning to every one of its 2022 products. This will make it even tougher for me to collect all of him and at this point, I haven't really been chasing too many of them yet.

One of the first ones released was in Legacy football.
Eli was included in parallels, autographs and a base card which is a subset in the base set in Legends. It's not the greatest looking card in terms of design or photo, but a new Eli is a new Eli.

I miss the old days when the back card photo would be different than the front one.

Once again thanks to the person who sent me this.

Thoughts on my latest Eli and card backs welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)