Thursday, October 13, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2020 Chronicles Jersey Card Daniel Jones

They call him Danny Dimes because of his throws, I call him Danny affordable when it comes to some of his cards.

When window shopping for other Giants cards, this one popped up on eBay for .55 with one day left. Being a Giants collector and one who seeks out cheap cards, it seemed like one to watch. 

So, I did so and won the card for .55 and $1 shipped. I can't complain about a deal like that.

I actually haven't seen one of these relics before I saw this one pop up. I think the relic on the Chronicles base card design works well.

 
Back of card.

And the back actually has a real back, despite the jersey being player worn once again. I miss the game used days.

Thoughts on my latest add and if you have ever found a card under $1 on eBay before and what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)