Monday, January 29, 2024

The Latest Hyatts

With so much QB uncertainty in New York in the 2023 season, the rookie Wide Receiver the Giants were high up on didn't quite have a chance to show all of his talents as he finished with 23 catches for 373 yards and 0 touchdowns. 

It was disappointing, but that doesn't mean he won't next year.

In the meantime, I will soak up all of his rookies in anticipation that next year will be a bigger year.

At Christmas time I was gifted this one from my buddy Rick on Twitter. I am not sure what parallel this is, but it's numbered to 24.

Up next, a two-card mail day from another Twitter friend, @ErichWalter
 
Donruss Optic Silver

 
And a stinkin' autograph!!!! My first Hyatt autograph in a Giants uniform.

Then came a few cheap pickups that I used up my eBay gift card from Christmas on. If you are ever looking to get me a gift, nothing says gift to me than an eBay gift card.
Blue Scope. Team color match and it's sharp!

Metal Hyatt autograph. Card looks nice despite lack of logos.

And finally, another Hyatt auto. This one is from Super Glow.

Not a bad start to my very small Jalin Hyatt PC. I am trying hard not to load up too much as I learned a lesson from Kadarius Toney about doing things like that.

Here's to a better 2024 for Hyatt and for the Giants.

2 comments:

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)