Yes, I am posting a base card.
Yes, I still collect those.
Being one of the very few collectors who collect base I know ahead of time writing a post like this may not always draw in the big viewers. If it had said, 1/1 Tyrone Tracy autographed patch piece of fingerprint handheld to mouth card licked then this would be drawing in the viewers.
But, this is simply just a base card of 2025.
The Panini Phoenix base design is pretty simplistic, basic but it is chromed.
I only have a couple of Giants from the Panini Phoenix product in terms of base, still need Hakeem Nicks whom I am chasing the rainbow of, and a few others including key rookies Jaxson Dart and Abdul Carter.
So, let me know, do you collect base cards still? Or are you chasing the big hits?

It just makes the hobby more fun. Even cards with great photos are fun adds as well.
ReplyDelete