Thursday, February 2, 2023

2022 Season Came To An End

The 2022 NFL season is winding down with only the Pro Bowl games, bleh, and the Super Bowl left. 

It's been an exciting season overall especially if you were a NY Giants fan.

A team that was supposed to win only 4 games not only made the playoffs but went out and beat one of NFC's top teams in the Wild Card round. How about that!

I am still celebrating that win and my wife even got me this nifty NY Giants 2022 NFL Playoffs shirt to commemorate the occasion. (side note, I still really want an Our Way playoff shirt)
(quite nice, isn't it??)

And even though the season ended terribly to the hands of the rival Eagles in the Divisional Round, there is a lot of excitement to be had.

Did I mention we got a playoff win for the first time in 11 years and our first playoff game in 6?!

I can't wait to see where they go from here. Especially with some cap space to add to what they already built along with a couple extra draft picks in the 2023 NFL Draft. Should be an exciting and intriguing offseason.

Next season cannot come soon enough.....though I do want to enjoy the summer weather first.

Thanks again for the amazing season G-Men and let's go Chiefs in the Super Bowl!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the great season! I know it probably didn't make you happy, but I was stoked that the Eagles beat the 49ers.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)