Monday, February 13, 2023

Single Card Mail Day:2018 Absolute Head To Toe Evan Engram

I chase a lot of cards for my Giants collection, any new ones are the main attraction, but some cards I put before others. 

Ones I define as the "cool cards." They are sort of the clique jocks/cool kids of my collection group.

I recently picked up one of them for cheap and thought it would be fun to show it off today.
The card is called Head to Toe and it is exactly what it claims to be.

The head, top piece on the card, is a swatch of the player's helmet swatch

 
And the toe, bottom of the card, is a player's cleat swatch. Not a sock.

Even though Engram isn't a member of the Giants anymore, I still really wanted this card and glad I picked it up. He was also one of the only Giants on the checklist I believe for this type of card.

I have always liked Panini Absolute as it always includes the unique relic cards like this one.

Thoughts on my latest addition to my Giants collection welcomed in comments. I hope to find some other unique cards to add like this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)